Friday 16 July 2010

Sew obsessed...

My name is Kate and I am addicted to buttons.
I was passing the hasberdashery in town the other day and nipped in for some thread. I came out staggering under the weight of MASSES of the most beautiful candy-coloured buttons. And of course, I forgot the thread. D'oh! The colours are so pretty that I'm not sure that I actually want to use them, I might just put them in a jar and leave them on the side to look at...ahem.  Does anyone else have a this strange compulsion to hoard buttons? Do you have any other 'odd' collecting foibles?

2 comments:

Photography said...

Ohhhhh! I love buttons too my stash is growing :-) Do you have a followers link? I couldn't see one - love your blog came via poaper and string :-)

Sew Sweet said...

I went out and bought some more today...oops! It truly is a terrible addiction...tee hee!
Followers link has been reinstalled after strangely going AWOL, thanks for pointing it out! :o)

Post a Comment