Saturday 17 July 2010

Christmas...

I'm sorry to bring it up at the height of summer, but I am already planning my Christmas range and am soooooo excited that I just had to share my ideas with you! I've already started to source lots of gorgeous ribbons, trimmings and buttons (YAY!) and I'm hoping (time permitting...) to produce two collections:


One traditional with gingerbread men, lots of red gingham, pom-poms, christmas puddings, hearts and that sort of thing...


...and one 'contemporary' set with a vintage twist, think pale pinks and blues (my favourite colour combo at the moment and incidentally, Sew Sweet's signature colours...) with velvet ribbon, glittering crystals, pearls and cupcakes! Oooooh, I can't wait!

Has anyone else started to think about Christmas yet, or am I just completely barking?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment