On Tuesday night, I ventured to Brum to see these fine fellows who, it would seem, are flying well under the radar of pretty much everyone else I know! Tut tut. This must be rectified immediately because this band is probably the best live act I have ever seen - blimey, can they hold a tune! Now, whilst I am a self-confessed 1950s throwback, I know that rockabilly isn't everyone's cup of rosy lee, but throw in some pelvis action à la Elvis and a spontaneously combusting piano and what more you do you need?! Perhaps a gratuitous shot of my favourite 'Baseball'...*swoon*
Vintage Whimsy Wedding on a $6,500 Budget
-
Alishia and JC met at a grocery store, discovered they lived in the same
apartment complex and married just three months later! A year on, they
gathered th...
4 days ago
1 comments:
I know, how come more folk haven't heard of them?! Bet they were fab live :)
Post a Comment